– The more crap you put up with, the more crap you are going to get.
– Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
– Everything can be filed under “miscellaneous.”
– To spot the expert, pick the one who predicts the job will take the longest and cost the most.
– Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn’t the work he is supposed to be doing.
– Nothing ever gets built on schedule or within budget.
– Important letters that contain no errors will develop errors in the mail