a Romanian monastery for monks dedicated to the Holy Trinity, is located on the right bank of Tâmpa Creek, southeast of Cheia, Prahova County. First attested in 1770, it was destroyed by the Ottomans, then ravaged by fire. The current church was built of stone between 1835 and 1839 and painted by Gheorghe Tattarescu in 1837.
The land was donated by noble Mihai Ghica. The church is built in the local “mountain” style. The painting in the interior of the church was executed in 1837 by Naum, a painter from the school of Buzau and restored in 1986. Approximately ten monks now live in this monastery.